Fittleworth Playgroup is open Monday to Friday 8.30-3.30 term time only. We are registered by Ofsted to care for children between the ages of 6 months to 5 years.
We aim to provide a secure, inclusive and nurturing environment which will encourage your child to develop to their full potential whilst in a happy and homely environment.
All children at Fittleworth Playgroup will get the opportunity to develop and learn through play and experience a variety of activities both indoors and outdoors.
Our highly professional and experienced staff are committed to provide a safe, homely and stimulating environment for our children.
We will work as a dedicated team to ensure that each child receives the highest level of personalised care while implementing all current guidelines into our practice to create a rich learning environment where every child is given the challenge and support needed to achieve their full potential. We will work alongside families, and other agencies if required, to ensure that the needs of each child are met fully. We will encourage children to build on their own experiences, knowledge and interests while providing resources and activities to promote individual development in an interesting and enjoyable way. Playgroup will provide a “safe space” for every child, allowing the opportunity in expressing all emotions without judgement and learning to regulate these with caring and sensitive adults.
- To offer a homely, warm and friendly environment for children and families.
- Provide high standards of learning of learning and education for all children below stator school age.
- Motivate children to play outdoors and inside extending their communication skills and supporting their emotional and physical development.
- We allow children to engage in their own play, make choices and have free flow between outdoors and indoors.
- We promote healthy eating by providing healthy snacks and balanced meals.
- We work in partnerships with parents to meet children’s individual needs and interests.
- Fittleworth Playgroup promotes equality and celebrates diversity.
- Our Playgroup uses the Key Person system to help children to form secure attachments and facilitate parental involvement.
- Playgroup supports child initiated activities and provides interesting resources to nourish children’s curiosity and natural ability to learn and problem-solve.
Our Aim at Fittleworth Playgroup is to give every child the best possible start in life, by aiming to provide the highest quality care in a natural, healthy, and fun environment enabling children to reach their full potential.
We aim to foster an ethos of effective partnership working with children, families, partner agencies, schools and the wider community to support our children.